SEO Guidelines Quiz
Although there are many SEO quizzes out there, we found that their questions are often random and not relevant to the everyday work of an SEO. We wanted to create a quiz that’s both fun and educational by testing knowledge you actually need for successful SEO.
And who could be a more reliable source for this kind of information than Google itself?
We therefore created this quiz based on Google’s official SEO documentation, allowing you to get a valid assessment of your SEO knowledge.
The quiz consists of 5 parts, covering the 5 main chapters of Google’s SEO documentation:
- SEO fundamentals: General questions about SEO and the way Google Search works
- Guidelines: Google’s official SEO guidelines, including the Webmaster guidelines, general guidelines, content-specific guidelines, and quality guidelines
- Crawling and indexing: Ways to control how Google crawls and indexes your website, including topics such as sitemaps, robots.txt, meta tags, duplicate content, etc.
- Search appearance: How to improve the way your website appears in search results, e.g. by controlling your title links and page descriptions, enabling search result features through structured data, etc.
- Optimize your page experience: How to improve your visitors’ experience by optimizing the core web vitals, mobile friendliness, and security of your website.
There are 20 questions in total, so it won't take you longer than 15 minutes to complete the quiz!