Creative Commons License BY-SA 4.0
From Seobility Wiki
You can use this illustration and many other ones from our wiki under the terms of the
Creative Commons BY-SA 4.0 license.
What does that mean for you?
You are allowed to
- share and distribute our illustration in any format and medium.
- edit, change and build your own works on it.
You can do this for any, including commercial, purposes.
All you have to do is stick to the following conditions:
- Attribution: You must adequately name the author of the image and the license and also indicate whether you have changed our image in any way.
This attribution may look like this:
Figure: Canonical Tag, Author: Seobility - License: CC BY-SA 4.0
Basically, you can make this attribution in any way, as long as it does not give the impression that we particularly support you or your use.
- Share Alike: If you have edited or upgraded our images in any way, you must also share the new image under a CC BY-SA 4.0 license.
- No additional restrictions: You may not add any additional clauses or use technical procedures that would legally prohibit others from doing what the CC BY-SA 4.0 license permits.
Our illustrations were created in collaboration with Andreas Wünsche. Andreas is a German freelance designer specializing in professional corporate communications.
To quote this article, just copy this link: